Strom Electric Three Phase 24kW System E-Boiler
The Strom Electric System Boilers are designed to work in conjunction with a hot water cylinder to give you central heating and a good volume and flow of hot water depending on your cylinder. Strom always recommend a modern and well insulated unvented cylinder for the best user experience.
The Strom Electrical System Boiler has been designed from the ground up to be familiar to anyone with any experience of Gas, Oil or LPG boilers. When running the Electric System Boiler in conjunction with a Hot Water Cylinder on Economy 10 tariffs the boiler stands up as a perfectly feasible option against Oil & LPG in terms of running cost. The boiler is ideal for replacing existing tank based fuels, where gas is not available, and where the benefits of the Electric Boiler outweigh the monthly running costs. The Strom Electric System Boiler is the pinnacle of the electric heating when combined with a hot water cylinder.
- No flue required.
- Can be sited almost anywhere in the property.
- Smaller than most standard boilers.
- Near silent in operation.
- Minimal moving parts.
- Zero risk of Carbon Monoxide.
- Touch Screen operation.
- Integrated pump & expansion vessel.
- Perfect for use with indirect cylinders.
- Suitable for use with vented & unvented cylinders.